Many of our clients have asked:
How do I get rid of malware on my website?
A hacked or malware infused can be traumatic for a small business. The lost business, the frustration and feeling of helplessness. Luckily, our website malware removal service can restore your website to a healthy state
The symptoms of a hacked WordPress site include:
- Broken website
- Stolen accounts data and/or sensitive data
- Unwanted re-directions to malicious or porn sites
- A decrease Google ranking or de-indexing from search results.
Your WP website will be scanned for:
- Iframe hacks
- Base64 hacks
- Pharma hack (and other spam related attacks)
- SoakSoak.ru (Revslider) hack
- MailPoet (wysija-newsletters) hack
- Plus many other types of viruses and hacks
Your database will also be searched for hacks or suspicious content as hackers like to add malicious codes or unwanted users in your database.
The website will then be returned to it’s original healthy state.
If your website has been hacked or you suspect malware intrusion, give us a call!